THANK YOU TO OUR 2018 CSA SUBSCRIBERS! GO HERE FOR YOUR PICK UP DATES. ALL DELIVERIES MUST BE PICKED UP BETWEEN 4-6PM.
PLEASE EMAIL US AT BRANSTOOLORCHARDS@GMAIL.COM WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
Subscribe to local, fresh, seasonal fruit through a Branstool Orchards CSA!
- What is a CSA? CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. Essentially a CSA is a subscription to a farm where you buy a share of local, fresh, seasonal products directly from the farmer. It's a win/win for consumers and farmers!
- How does it work? You sign up and pay for a share (one bi-weekly peck of peaches and apples ) before the season starts. We deliver to your CSA pick up location every two weeks and you just show up during the two hour window and get your fruit right off of our truck. Since you paid ahead of time, there is no line or exchanging of money!
- Where are the CSA deliveries? You can choose from the following locations:
- How much is a share? A share is one peck ($18) of peaches delivered bi-weekly for a total of eight pecks during the season for $144. A peck generally has between 22-25 pieces of fruit depending on how big or small the type.
- When do the deliveries begin? As of now we are predicting mid-July start dates.
- What happens if there is a natural disaster and the crop is destroyed? Should a hail or wind storm damage our fruit we will do our very best to still provide peaches and apples. You will be notified ahead of time if we have to substitute.