The signups for 2018 have ended. Thanks to all those who subscribed to receive a share! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. The peaches are a few weeks behind and you will receive an email with information about when your particular location will begin but it looks like each location will be two weeks behind the start date listed when you signed up. Thank you for your patience!
Subscribe to local, fresh, seasonal fruit through a Branstool Orchards CSA!
- What is a CSA? CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. Essentially a CSA is a subscription to a farm where you buy a share of local, fresh, seasonal products directly from the farmer. It's a win/win for consumers and farmers!
- How does it work? You sign up and pay for a share (one bi-weekly peck of peaches and apples ) before the season starts. We deliver to your CSA pick up location every two weeks and you just show up during the two hour window and get your fruit right off of our truck. Since you paid ahead of time, there is no line or exchanging of money!
- Where are the CSA deliveries? You can choose from the following locations:
- How much is a share? A share is one peck ($18) of peaches delivered bi-weekly for a total of eight pecks during the season for $144. A peck generally has between 22-25 pieces of fruit depending on how big or small the type.
- When do the deliveries begin? As of now we are predicting mid-July start dates.
- What happens if there is a natural disaster and the crop is destroyed? Should a hail or wind storm damage our fruit we will do our very best to still provide peaches and apples. You will be notified ahead of time if we have to substitute.