We're very excited to announce the addition of two new farmers markets to our schedule this summer: Canal Market District in Newark and the Worthington Farmers Market. The Canal Market District farmers market is held on Tuesdays and Fridays, and Worthington is Saturday mornings. Here's what our weekly lineup looks like:
- Tuesday: Canal Market District (4pm-7pm)
- Wednesday: Uptown Westerville Farmers' Market (3pm - 6pm) || Clintonville Farmers' Market (4pm - 7pm)
- Thursday: New Albany Farmers Market (4pm - 7pm)
- Friday: Canal Market District (4pm - 7pm)
- Saturday: Clintonville Farmers' Market (9am - noon) || Granville Farmers Market (8:30am - noon) || Worthington Farmers Market (8am - noon)
We are really looking forward to meeting lots of new customers at our newest markets, and of course seeing the familiar faces at all the others!